The Reports Library features scientific assessments, annual reports, strategic research plans, and other resources produced by USGCRP and the collaborative efforts of our member agencies. Select reports by other authoritative scientific bodies with whom we work, such as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and the National Research Council (NRC), are also accessible here. Most reports are available for download (open and click View); some can be ordered in print free of charge (open and click Add to Cart).
Other Popular Reports
- Our Changing Planet: The U.S. Global Change Research Program for Fiscal Year 2017
- The National Global Change Research Plan 2012-2021: A Triennial Update
- The Impacts of Climate Change on Human Health in the United States: A Scientific Assessment
- National Global Change Research Plan 2012–2021
- IPCC. Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report