The USGCRP is looking to fill an NCA Coordinator/Program Specialist position, located in Washington, DC.
Basic Job Function:
The incumbent will lead administrative and technical tasks for the National Climate Assessment (NCA) at the USGCRP National Coordination Office (NCO). More specifically, the incumbent will provide senior level program support to the NCA and provide experienced professional-level support to the sustained assessment planning process.
- Developing and reviewing components of technical documents
- Leading teams to complete technical and planning tasks
- Developing communication materials and through other interactions with individuals in government agencies, universities, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector
- Special projects as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g., climate, earth, or environmental science, engineering, etc.)
- At least three years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
All Applications MUST be submitted via the UCAR career portal in order to be eligible for consideration. Initial consideration will be given to applications received prior to 5:00 p.m. (MDT) on Thursday, March 28, 2013. Thereafter, applications will be reviewed on an as-needed basis.
Apply here. Applications due by Thursday, March 28, 2013.