The USGCRP is looking to fill an Implementation Coordinator & SGCR Executive Secretary Position
Implementation Coordinator & SGCR Executive Secretary (Prog Specialist II)
The position provides an excellent opportunity for exposure to the organizational structure within the Federal government that supports global change research and application, as well as climate change experts across the Federal government.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Director, and in close coordination with the Executive Director and the Program Planning & Implementation Lead, the incumbent will serve as the USGCRP Implementation & Management Coordinator, as well as the Executive Secretary for the SGCR. In this role, the incumbent will:
- Provide administrative, project management, and program coordination support to ongoing implementation planning efforts.
- Provide executive secretariat support for the SGCR.
- Provide staff support to the Director and Deputy Director on special projects as needed.
Apply here. Applications due by Friday, August 31, 2012
- Implementation Planning Coordination: Meeting coordination and retreat support, records management, project management support, and liaison functions.
- SGCR Executive Secretary: Meeting coordination, records and knowledge management, liaison functions, communications, event planning, and management briefings.