Formal Input to the USGCRP Strategic Plan for 2012-2021
In developing the Strategic Plan for 2012-2021,the engaged the scientific community and stakeholders in this process.
The program and its member departments and agencies have also commissioned a number of reports from the NRC to help guide it in its current activities and future planning. Some of the more recent of these reports, available from www.nap.edu, are the following:
- 2011. America's Climate Choices. 144 pp.
- 2010. America's Climate Choices: Advancing the Science of Climate Change. 528 pp.
- 2010. America's Climate Choices: Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change. 292 pp.
- 2010. America's Climate Choices: Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change. 348 pp.
- 2010. America's Climate Choices: Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change. 726 pp.
- 2009. Restructuring Federal Climate Research to Meet the Challenges of Climate Change. 254 pp.
- 2009. Informing Decisions in a Changing Climate. 200 pp.
- 2008. Ensuring the Climate Record from the NPOESS and GOES-R Spacecraft. 180 pp.
- 2008. Potential Impacts of Climate Change on U.S. Transportation: Special Report. 296 pp.
- 2008. Global Climate Change and Extreme Weather Events: Understanding the Contributions to Infectious Disease Emergence: Workshop Summary. 304 pp.
- 2008. Hydrologic Effects of a Changing Forest Landscape. 194 pp.
- 2008. Observing Weather and Climate from the Ground Up: A Nationwide Network of Networks.
- 2007. Earth Science and Applications from Space: National Imperatives for the Next Decade and Beyond. 456 pp.
- 2007. Assessment of the NASA Applied Sciences Program. 160 pp.
- 2007. Evaluating Progress of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program: Methods & Preliminary Results. 170 pp.
- 2007. Analysis of Global Change Assessments. 182 pp.
- 2007. Understanding Multiple Environmental Stresses: Report of a Workshop. 141 pp.
- 2007. Research and Networks for Decision Support in the NOAA Sectoral Applications Research Program. 96 pp.
- 2007. Environmental Data Management at NOAA: Archiving, Stewardship, and Access. 130 pp.
- 2007. NOAAâ€™s Role in Space-Based Global Precipitation Estimation and Application. 142 pp.