USGCRP is implementing a sustained National Climate Assessment process that will ultimately facilitate continuous and transparent participation of scientists and stakeholders across regions and sectors, enabling new information and insights to be synthesized as they emerge. Current engagement opportunities for sustained assessment activities are listed below; more information will be added as it becomes available. To learn more about the sustained assessment process, check out the Assess page or contact the Engagement staff.
- Ongoing Engagement
- Federal Advisory Committee
- Listening Sessions
- Public Comment Periods
- Related Workshops
- Join NCAnet—a national “network of networks” working to extend the National Climate Assessment process and products to a broader audience
- USGCRP hopes to organize a discussion with groups who have or are planning to use NCA information in assessments and planning. If you are interested in participating, please visit this page to tell us more about your organization and the local, state, regional, or sectoral assessment and planning activities in which you are involved
- NOAA Appoints Members to Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment
- Solicitation for nominations to the Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment
- More information is available on the FAC website.
- December 2014 ACES (A Community on Ecosystem Services) Conference
- February 2015 American Association for the Advancement of Science Annual Meeting
- Open public comment periods are highlighted on our notices site.
- Comment period on the Sustained Assessment process