USGCRP is implementing a sustained assessment process that will ultimately facilitate continuous and transparent participation of scientists and stakeholders across regions and sectors, enabling new information and insights to be synthesized as they emerge. Current sustained assessment activities are listed below; more information will be added as it becomes available. To learn more about the sustained assessment, read the Sustained Assessment Special Report or contact the Engagement staff.
Join NCAnet—a national “network of networks” working to extend the National Climate Assessment process and products to a broader audience.
- December 2014 ACES (A Community on Ecosystem Services) Conference
- February 2015 American Association for the Advancement of Science Annual Meeting
Interim Assessments and Technical Reports
- USGCRP Climate and Health Assessment (in progress)
- USDA technical report: Global Climate Change, Food Security, and the U.S. Food System (in progress)
A proposed network of climate change indicators will support the sustained assessment.
- Poster: "Tracking a changing climate: Citizen science contributions to climate change indicator systems" (summarizes a roundtable held in November 2014)